Thursday, April 24, 2008
post
so far in my reading of the book eldest i find it interesting how dedicated eragon is. he is delt towards his training. The way he is, is unbelivable maybe because Chiris P. Chris P is the Author of the story and the way he uses vocabulary and the way he writes the book is kind of crazy. the guy is only 24 and when he wrote the first book in the series i think when he was around 17. That is why this blog is basically about him i think its just amazing what he did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
While your insight and admiration are good, I cannot tell if you have read any of this book and it is week 2. You must include a summary of what you have read so far. If I visited your site looking for information about the book, I would not find any.
Mrs. D.
Post a Comment