Thursday, May 1, 2008

last

Well I finished the book this week, and all I have to say is that its great. Its really about Eragon and Saphira's adventure through the lands of Alagasia to stop the evil king Galbatorix. They go around learning combat and magic. It also includes some of Rorans jorney to save katrina from Razac. Eragon also has to fight a big battle against Galbatorixs army. from the previous book onee of earagons equantinces who survied, is found out to be one of the bad guys. Eldest shows how mature Eragons is and how brave he is All I have to say is that this book has been great reading. Eragon and Saphira improve in this book the relationship bwetween them grow as an conpanionship and that is my interpritatioon of the book besides the writting of the book thats my focus on the whole story

1 comment:

Mrs. Donohue Language Arts said...

please change font color, so it can be read...